This section of our site contains information on Sanofi Pasteur MSD's vaccine range in the United Kingdom.
Sanofi Pasteur MSD is dedicated to supplying the most comprehensive range of vaccines to meet the health needs of all the population. Our main way of achieving this goal is to develop and make available innovative vaccines against a wide spectrum of diseases.
Specific vaccine product and disease information can be found in the links below. Each link provides information about the specific vaccine, as well as links to the Summary of Product Characteristics and prescribing information.1. Vaccines for travellers:
- TYPHIM Vi® (Vi Capsular Polysaccharide Typhoid Vaccine)
- AVAXIM® (Hepatitis A Vaccine (inactivated, adsorbed))
- ViATIM® (Hepatitis A (inactivated, adsorbed) and Typhoid Polysaccharide Vaccine)
- Rabies Vaccine BP (Human diploid cell Rabies Vaccine)
- STAMARIL® (Yellow fever vaccine (Live))
- VAQTA® Paediatric (Hepatitis A Vaccine, Purified Inactivated, for Paediatrics and Adolescents)
2. Vaccines for children:
These pages are under construction.
3. Vaccines for children, adolescents and adults: